Thursday, March 3, 2011

What Are The Best Unrated Movies?

"Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" by JK Rowling.

Very good literature for children and youth. It's probably the highest compliment I can say about how a series of books about Harry Potter. Although this part is not swallowed so quickly and with the same enthusiasm as the first time, this does not change my mind completely on this and other books that tell about the young wizard.




In this part of Harry with great difficulty, but still returns to Hogwarts. And this time the walls of a school for wizards are preparing him to not only complete array of surprises, but also a plethora of problems and pitfalls. Harry talks to snakes, fleeing from giant spiders, flying tiles and together with his best friends, Ron and Hermione try to solve the mystery of not only the horrible voices heard by Harry, but also the mystery of the Chamber of Secrets, and conceal the monster in it, which petronifikuje students Hogwarts ...


"Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" is a thrilling read. I'm sure, and besides, I experienced the kidnapping of a few years ago, when I read this book the first time. This time, however, a little tired of reading the Harry Potter series, and that's because I know that part of practically memorized! All through the movie I have seen dozens of times (I serve it on Danish television on a regular basis several times a year and somehow I do not ever occur to you that the film did not see:)). This is what made me the lack of curiosity, what happens on the next page, because I knew exactly ... In this duel movie inadvertently defeated the book and I regret a little bit, because I know that it reading may have caused me more joy and pleasure ... For this reason, a wait for the next part of the series, and especially after the fourth, because the books from the fifth to seventh in general have not yet read and movies I've seen only once, that nothing of them do not remember! This will only przyjmność ...:)


JK Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, published by Family Media, Poznan, s.363.

0 comments:

Post a Comment