Sunday, March 13, 2011

Airsoft Guns In Canada

"tatting, or recently read the book!" Margaret Musierowicz and my fatigue Winter ...

'm poor and tired. Every day from about two weeks when I get up in the morning whether to work or school, I realize that I do not force anything ... Even reading what I am somehow reluctantly, fall asleep over a book, computer or watching TV. Hit me very intense fatigue. Longing for the sun, temperature pluses and singing birds can not be forgotten thus taking away my remaining energy and strength, which I collected throughout the summer and early autumn to have a supply of the few cold and dark months. Definitely my stocks are slowly ending ...


therefore, that I cherish last faint desire to do anything else apart from sleeping, my readership is falling 'head over heels for. " Pamuk book that I started to read about two weeks ago has stalled with which we do not know when it will start, while other books scare me with their volume. The only digestible form at the moment have been printing my columns, in this case those written by Margaret Musierowicz and included in the book "tatting or recently read the book!" Short form, often funny, interesting and telling essays about the books proved to be ideal for me to travel by train or bus, that is the only time recently when I actually read.




Margaret Musierowicz book "tatting ..." contains dozens of essays about the books you read and the author Jeżycjady which recommends a wide range of their readers (readers). In the book, the flour includes conference essays that Margaret Musierowicz wrote and printed in the years 1994 - 1997 on the pages of Tygodnik. Short essays in its content as a way Ms. Margaret communicate with their fans (fans), because often the author is responsible for them in the list of readers or disagree with this or that direction opinion on a particular book, situation or phenomenon. Ms. Margaret writes in a way that endearing, not eschewing comparisons of jokes and even ridicule of whether this literary creature. Since all the columns are written in just such a light way to read them very quickly and with pleasure. Not only do we learn from them about books, about whose existence we had no common idea until now, but we also know the ins and outs of living writers these novel or biography. The author writes about books often have forgotten or given in such a feeble amount of copies that only the strongest will eventually get to them.


"tatting ..." is such a nice little uprzyjemniacz time, which does not require much attention and focus, allowing it to reach out for him in those brief moments of our day when we do not have the time or inclination for anything else. I have spent with this book a few moments nieśpiesznych train and bus. Reading has noted in her head for another book which should to look around, and after that I should see. Nazbierało a few of them and just because this book was worth reading:)




M. Musierowicz, tatting, or recently read the book!, Paragraph Publishing Press, Lodz, s.248.

0 comments:

Post a Comment