Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Neuroglia Vs Brain Tumor

"Romance with a corpse in the background" Ewa Stec.

honestly say that it took the risk by buying at one time, two books of Ewa Stec: "Romance with a corpse in the background" and "Mothers Club Swatek." I did not know in advance that the author and the purchase strongly suggested a positive opinions of its readers. Encouraged me, especially little speech comparing her work to that presented by Joanna Chmielewska (although at the moment I think it's ridiculous and completely illogical, because so far I read only one (!) Chmielewska book.) Nakręcał me positively the fact that the books Ewa Stec is a type of women's literature with humor and mystery in the background ... Since the moment I'm at the stage where I've had enough houses, villas, hotels or bars on the lake, sea or in the mountains, and I was ready for something light, funny and a little odmóżdżającego decided to give Eve a chance Stec, double!: )






First off was "Romance with a corpse in the background."
Book tells the story of Sarah's crazy Rusalka, who catches her boyfriend Jack on the infidelity. Woman devastated by what had happened were going to the bar to there in the depths of alcohol to relieve their suffering, and somehow digest the humiliation that had met her. In the bar, including, of course, meets handsome George Bond (similarity of names, probably not coincidental.) Male offering over her care, caring side, and not liable to keep on your feet takes a woman to live together. The next morning, Agnes wakes up in a stranger place, but soon the situation is clarified and a woman slowly begins to feel cozy with the least that a handsome man. And no matter that it is quite by accident at his home hidden weapons. Day, however, a girl runs away and is forced to return to his home and life. Of course, this return to reality can count on your irreplaceable friend, who not only hide it from her fiance, but also take to the fairies ...
It is easy to predict Agnes breaks up with Jack. Unfortunately, the data is not free from a former lover, and this is because it appears in her life dwarf. Garden gnome, which is sent to live with Sarah as a wedding gift, and which was necessarily Jace wants to recover. But revenge is sweet, and Agnes is not willing to part so easily with the dwarf, especially since Jack has a few things to clarify ...

I've never been and will not krwawyh fan of detective fiction, which is why books such as "Romance with a corpse in the background" in my opinion are perfect for me. This does not mean that the book utterly amazed me, but that gave me pleasure, and ensured that sufficient number of shares ... "Romance on prescription" is written nicely, has a fast-paced action, without any 'grinding language', but with quite a decent dose of humor. Therefore, despite the fact that at some point begin to guess what this is all about, the book still sucks and ensures a good time. A whole range of characters does not allow us to be bored, situations arouse curiosity, and the main character likeable. Obviously, we are here also interested in a romance, but that is not boring, but quite nicely completes. Of course there were things in this book, I have not smashed, like reading about what Agnieszka currently imagine, but in fact this has not affected my perception of this book. A reception is positive as possible. I got this book because from what I expected, that is, humor, fun and easy to read, which at the moment of my career so far is the student examination session, worked very well. I am glad that I did not fail completely, and there is a chance that the "Mothers Club Swatek" I like it:)


E. Stec, Romance with a corpse in the background, Publisher Open, Kraków 2009, s.316.

0 comments:

Post a Comment