Thursday, May 26, 2011

Consequences For Having Fake Id Ontario

The question of the Shadow - Part 4

This scene from Star Wars somehow illustrates the integration work of the Shadow. It represents the contact with a level of truth, a shocking revelation after the initial confrontation scene in the shadow of the cave. It is written that the truth has the power to liberate us, but first she and intrigue, then terrify us, to then release. In the following text the last part of our friend's passing cloud.



Done this first ritual, practical, real, effective to resolve the immediate ancestors, who gave you the gift of life without them would not be here, we go to deeper: we solve with our remote ancestors, as tremendous strength of female and male lineages that comes from beyond the morning mists of time and space that comes at us.


Have you ever felt that?


There are two strands of energy that leave us, that sprout from each gene, which dive into the ancestry human history before going before the myth, the legend before ...


We are the manifestation of all that power.


Being pagan (ã) is to remember that.


There are offspring of a god, we emanções ETERNITY.


Probes advanced consciousness, living eternity.


She lives in us, our consciousness is HERS, HERS comes one day return to ALS.


We enrich the awareness of it, the wonderful mystery of Exist.


We can do this work to harmonize our ancestry with a rite, a rite simple.

Rite of alignment with our male and female ancestors:


A peaceful place, make sure it will not be interrupted, preferably at night, let's look at the caves that we bring to twins, a cave is in itself all our female ancestors, all our other male ancestry.


Open circle, position the energies of the four quadrants.


Feeling the four pillars of power in the four corners of the circle, I like to visualize the four powers (earth, water fire and air) as vast columns of Element, coming from and going to the Infinite deep Earth.


Then I focus as the central point of the circle and square.


I'm then going to another reality, like a pyramid, the four corners support me and the point I am going to the top of the pyramid.


Arriving at the high power of the circle, which held the square on the four pillars of power manifest themselves for supporting me so that you can feel the energy of the Goddess, the Source from which everything emanates and to where everything back.


It manifests itself as a constant breeze that blows and fine and subtle energy.


Let the peaceful attributes of the Goddess will be imbued with and let you feel the most profoundly on your own.

What do you have more natural, plus yours, what is it your essence, let them present here.


this subtle energy to evoke the presence of their male ancestors, after the female antepadassadas and harmonize with them.


"I call you beyond time and space on the edge of that magic circle, you, all my male ancestors.


I am the (a) is here now.

My eyes are sometimes looking to windows where existence.

But my arms and my hands, my heart and my tongue and my feet belong to me my destiny I am the (a) new (a), who am here now, I'll be forever grateful (a) for their advice and help in times of great need, but to respect me and allow me to build my life I knew and freely. "


" I call you beyond time and space on the edge of that magic circle, you, all my female ancestors.


I am the (a) who is here now.


My eyes are sometimes looking to windows where existence.


But my arms and my hands, my heart and my feet, my tongue and my destiny belong to me, I'm (a) new (a), who am here now, I'll be forever grateful (a) for their advice and help in times of great need but to respect me and allow me to build my life I knew and freely. "


If terminating the ritual claim that every power that has performed there back where it came from the balance between the worlds to restore order and make your personal circle.

This rite is very deep if done with a legal preparation, at an appropriate time that we should pay attention, lunation type, time of day, each hour has a planetary rulership. We can achieve a state of great harmony with the ancestral forces on us.


This work is also the Shadow, as I said above that we are powerful forces within us, even physically, in our genes.


Realize that when we talk about the approach of sorcerers (as) and shamans have nothing to do with cristista is not that we're being radical, fighting and such, is not even have.


In paganism the issues we're going to another state of mind.

Without fear, we are not sinners for fear of a psychological parent who can condemn us to hell, punish.


What we have in experience and we are all full experience has its value.


In paganism there is another reality we encounter the Goddess, who were separated, as the broken branch of the tree goes to the thirsty earth.


Have you seen these plants that we take a branch, lays on the ground and it grows and becomes a new tree?


For it seems our way now.


A branch that becomes the promise of new tree.


That will pull the earth a certain life and then, the branch carries out a deep magic, becomes the tree.


We were pruned from the tree of life for a stupid system that has alienated us from ourselves, that we call reality conditioned the description of a world totally blinkered.


But even as branches with the LIFE we dare to connect the GODDESS, ALS, and the Earth as trees full reborn.


and solve the Shadow, integrate it such package is part of work since the shadow is placed under the earth and transmute that part of the party branch in the root ...


Shadow Magic resolved, give chances to the branch that would be dried and burned in a furnace of industrial society, to become new and vigorous tree.


How 'bout magic takes place in us ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment