Thursday, May 26, 2011

Black On Black Eagle Metal Cores





Recently I have a crisis on the whole line when it comes to detective stories. Still reading, but what makes me a little pleasure. Broke from this trend, Ruth Rendell, the British author, for unknown reasons, little known in Poland (though I myself for example, filmed Pedro Almodovar). On the blog I have written a delightfully politically incorrect " Road Rage", I'm behind a fairly recent reading of "The trap" - parodystycznie treated history of dark obsession. "
now pulled off the shelf "The Copper Peacock", a collection of seven short stories of horror, not necessarily typical of the criminal action, while cleverly designed so that reading them biting your nails, and before each was a little stressed. While the stress was the result of skillfully stepped voltage, which makes the reader expects the worst of all heroes. Sometimes, moreover, expects to completely unnecessary:).
recommend, but be warned. After reading probably will be much faster than before to react in a situation where you will be threatened to run over a cat. And can be acquired aversion to seafood:).

0 comments:

Post a Comment